Tibet World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Presentation : Eldrim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eldrim

Presentation : Eldrim Empty
PostSubject: Presentation : Eldrim   Presentation : Eldrim EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:07 am

I'm afraid I'm the first to present myself here. What should I say? I hope this forum will grow with time.
First of all, let me apologize for my imperfect english. I'm not used to speak english every day but I'll do my best
to make me understand, even with simple words.
So, who am I? Somebody leaving in France, a man, twenty seven years old. I'm here to help with my own abilities.
I speak french, of course, and I can manage writing good things in my native language.
I don't know how to explain what I am capable to do, but I'll just let you know that I'm a good-willing person.

So ask me if you want more informations and I'll give you what I can.

Au plaisir

Eldrim
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Presentation : Eldrim   Presentation : Eldrim EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:23 pm

Hello,

Welcome Eldrim and thank you for register, you can help sharing as most as you can the videos about what's happening in Tibet.

Merci Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://tibetworld.board-directory.net
Djago

PostSubject: Re: Presentation : Eldrim   Presentation : Eldrim EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:54 pm

Hey,

Nice to see you on the Tibet World's forum. I hope too this website will grow up. Please share everything about Tibet !
See you !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presentation : Eldrim   Presentation : Eldrim Empty

Back to top Go down

Presentation : Eldrim
Page 1 of 1